City Hall Annex
https://collections.galtmuseum.com/link/descriptions36539
- Material Type
- Photograph
- Date Range
- [196-]
- Description Level
- Item
- Accession No.
- 199710806025
- Physical Description
- 9 cm x 12.8 cm black and white photograph
- Scope and Content
- City Hall Annex, formerly St. Patrick's High School, at 909 4 Avenue South.
- Material Type
- Photograph
- Date Range
- [196-]
- Description Level
- Item
- Physical Description
- 9 cm x 12.8 cm black and white photograph
- Physical Condition
- Excellent
- History Biographical
- The building was constructed as St. Patrick's High School. The school's cornerstone was laid in a ceremony on 6 September 1927, and the school opened in January 1928. When St. Alyosius School closed in 1949, elementary students were moved to St. Patrick's. The City of Lethbridge purchased the building in 1958, and moved in on 1 July 1959. From then until the building was demolished, it was the City Hall Annex.
- Scope and Content
- City Hall Annex, formerly St. Patrick's High School, at 909 4 Avenue South.
- Access Restrictions
- Public Access
- Accession No.
- 199710806025
- Collection
- Archive
Images
{{ server.message }}