Board 16” X 20” with a 10.5" X 13" black and white photograph
History / Biographical
Hamilton opened in 1950 and was the first junior high school in Lethbridge located on 5th Avenue and 15th Street South. The school eventually closed in 2003 and the students were moved to the new junior high school in West Lethbridge (G.S. Lakie). Today the building houses the headquarters of Lethbridge School District 51 and Allan Watson School.
Scope and Content
George C. Miller First Principal of Hamilton Junior High School 1950-1968