Official opening of the church was February 12, 1886. The donor's father, Reverend Charles McKillop, became resident minister in July of the same year. The congregation moved to the new Knox Church in 1908 and in 1911, this building was moved to the lot next to the Lethbridge Herald On 7th Street South. It was added onto and eventually housed the Pentecostal Church before burning down in the early 1980's.
Scope and Content
Photograph of the First Presbyterian Church in Lethbridge located on the northeast corner of 6th Street and 4th Avenue South.